The Hidden Costs of Static Planning That CFOs Need to Know Now
Published by Workday
The opportunity costs of obsolete planning processes are real and growing. Reliance on spreadsheets and legacy on-premises applications constrain the organisation to static planning, tying up valuable resources in manual processes and limiting collaboration between the finance team and their business partners.
This CFO.com co-branded eBook details the opportunity costs and challenges of static planning, and explains why finance teams need to seek alternative methods for more effective planning processes.
This eBook will cover:
- Leading with insights to drive business decisions
- How static planning can harm your company in the short term
- Enhancing collaboration with business stakeholders
- How an active planning approach can unleash the true potential of the finance team
- Improving the accuracy and integrity of finance and accounting data, plans and reports